söndag 23 oktober 2011

Grandma's Jungle Card/Mormors djungelkort

IT'S time for a new little card. I've been so busy at work that I've not been able to be doing any creative stuff for quite some time. Next week promises to be the same... But in the meantime I actually decided to do some stamping!
I came up with this card that looks like it's made by my grandma! Though, this one is actually made by me!
Grandma and I always loved the same colours, the same flowers, the same patterns. We were very similar in many ways, grandma and me. I miss you, grandma!

---
DET är dags för ett nytt litet kort. Jag har haft så mycket att göra på jobbet att jag inte har haft någon tid för annat. Nästa vecka ser ut att bli likadan. Men igår fick jag lite tid till att testa mina stämplar!
Resultatet blev ett kort som ser ut som om det är gjort av mormor. Mormor och jag hade exakt samma smak. Jag saknar dig, mormor! Du skulle ha gillat det här kortet...






SUPPLIES

Buttons, PTI Perfect Match Ribbons (New Leaf, Dark Chocolate), Prima Flowers, Lace, Bling from Panduro, Black Cardstock

Stamps used: Fancy Flourishes, Harvest Berries, It's a Jungle Out There, Mendi Medallion
(- all PTI stamps!)







4 kommentarer: