fredag 3 februari 2012

Cough against art!/Hosta mot konst!

HI, everyone!

I know that many of you have been checking regularily if I've made anyting new. (It feels strange that you actually take time to check my blog out! Thank you!)
I've not been totally healthy, these past few weeks. It's not anything serious, though. We seem to have something called the "6-week-cough" at work, and of course I got it! It makes me a bit tired and uninspired! I also have much to do at work since I work a little bit more then full time...
I hope I'll be back soon with something to show! The good thing with not making anything, is that the brain starts to get new ideas for cards, altered art and other projects...

Take care everyone, and please dodge the "6-week-cough"!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar