torsdag 23 februari 2012

A Wedding in Sherwood Forest/Ett bröllop i Sherwoodskogen



I'm really enjoying mini banners! I had to make another banner, immediately!
When I was in Carcassonne in France, some years ago, I found a very wonderful wall hanging. I wanted to make a little banner that reflects that Medieval style. This is what I came up with.
The tree on the big flag didn't give me any other option - I just had to let it hang from the trees in Sherwood Forest!

A bit of Robin Hood, a bit of Narnia and a bit of Tolkien...
I wonder who'll get this card!?!! ;)

Stuff used:
PTI stamps: Leaf prints, Love and Marriage
Inks: A-muse Navy, A-muse Fern, Memento Summer Sky, Memento Bamboo leaves,Versa Color Pinecone.
Other: Paper roses from My Moments - Coral, brown dotty ribbon, Baker's twine, white plain lightweight cardstock, light blue textured cardstock, Prima lace, copic pen (-for the leaves of the tree on the banner!)






---

3 kommentarer:

  1. Elisabeth, I love this! All the cute banners you are making are great. So happy to pop in here and see you getting crafty! HUGS.

    SvaraRadera