fredag 25 maj 2012

Papertrey May Blog Hop Challenge



It's not very often I have participated in the Papertrey Blog Hop, but I really wanted to be a part of it this month - even though May is a busy month for me!
The challenge: To make a card inspired by this picture:


It'll be so much fun to see all the different cards made from this colour scheme!

PTI products used:
Enjoy the ride - stamps
Spring moss - cardstock
Black saddlestitch ribbon
PTI stamper's select select white cardstock
Ink: PTI true black

Other:
Creative Expressions: U-Mount Create-A-Scene - Countryside stampset
White button
Twine
Copics
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves



14 kommentarer:

  1. I love that little country scene and the car! Makes me want to take a drive to a village and spend the afternoon enjoying the scenery!! Great inspiration!

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a cool background scene! I love how you paired it with the car!

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is so adorable , love the little farm or village on your card. I would like to go there now :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a sweet little scene you've created! Fun card ;)

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a great card! Wonderful take on the colors!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your card is beautiful! I love the stamping!

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love the combinaton of stamps that you've used - such a great idea!

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a playful card, love the scene.

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a beautiful card!! Love the scenery and of course car.

    SvaraRadera
  10. So cute! Fantastic job on this card!

    SvaraRadera
  11. This is a brilliant card and so original. It makes me want to head off for a little drive in the countryside.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Thanks to everyone for all your kind comments! :)

    SvaraRadera