lördag 26 maj 2012

PTI MIM #67 Challenge: "Mixing Patterned Papers"


The PTI Make-It-Monday videos are getting better and better this year! It's so interesting to hear how the DT's are thinking, why they chose the things they chose and what you have to watch out for. I decided to participate in this week's MIM (#67). I'm not very comfortable with soft colours, I'm trying hard to not to "have to" use more contrasting colour shades... This is what I came up with!

Stuff used:
Blue, aqua and pink Panduro cardstock
Patterned paper: Melissa Frances - Kitchy Kitchen
PTI Aqua mist felt
Panduro brown felt
MFT Die-Namics Fishtail Banner
PTI Sweet as can be die
Twine
Copics

Stamps:
Enjoy the ride - PTI
Table service - PTI
Following my heart (Unity Company Aug 2009 kit) 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar