måndag 9 juli 2012

The farmer's egg

Sets used: Wake up and Green Acres.
The background is from another company (TSG's Oh Crop!) and is there to show that the little farmer from Green Acres fits perfectly in all kinds of rural communities! (And fits even on holidays in the Middle East - as we've seen before!)
Here is my little happy farmer again with his good egg! To make the "old photo" I used only brown shades of copics and lots of Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
What do you think of his Van Gogh-hat? To make it look like that, I used both copics and Distress Markers (especially Picket Fence!). I'm not sure you should use them both, but it worked! :)
Up close and personal, it has a somewhat felty look! It turned out pretty cool - though I'm not really sure you can see it!

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow! I love your colouring on this card, Elbeth! Looks awesome! :D

    SvaraRadera