lördag 7 juli 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge July 1-8 Trends Watch challenge




As my dear blog readers probably already know, I found out (rather recently) that I really enjoy Paper Smooches
The new Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge uses the image of this cool cart as our inspiration:


(Hmmm... easy? Not. But after awhile I started to think "stripes"... And I can see them use this very cart in the stores - if they have any carts there!)

I hope you like my little scene with the black cat who accidentally adopts a little fox! (Who knows what happens in the city? Once I found a badger in the heart of the city, and my city is the 5th or 6th biggest in Sweden!)

Hope you have a lovely Saturday!



Stuff used:

Paper Smooches Stamps:
Promenade
Green Acres
Party Posse
Smoocheroos

Other:
Grey card stock, special copics paper, copics, twine, dimension foam and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.




6 kommentarer:

  1. oh my Gosh...this is really creative cute and I love your scene looks like the animals has a House and they want to go to the Caffee..cute cute cute...good luch with the challenges..

    I am joining also the challenge from Paper Smooches and my card is number 12, would you mind to see it on my Blog..many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

    SvaraRadera
  2. what a wonderful and fun scene you created with those stamps.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Absolutely beautiful! You colored everything so well. Cute!

    SvaraRadera
  4. SO CUTE! i love this scene, it's amazing. this is such a great card
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh my...what a fun scene you put together!

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a fabulous scene--LOVE the sky coloring!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    SvaraRadera