söndag 22 juli 2012

Stamp-a-faire Homemade Embellishments

It's not very often I recreate an entire card, but I think I'll do that much more often! I learn a lot when I try to copy and I also have to push myself a bit out of the comfort zone, using different embellishments, colours and layouts.
I love Melissa Philips!  I followed her tutorial on how to make a handmade felt ribbon embellishment.
This is my take on her card:
Well, I'm no Melissa, but this is the result! :)


This is Melissa's original card:

The-Challenge
Your challenge is to create some custom embellishments using inspiration from one of the tutorials above.  Then create a project using them.  You can choose to re-create an exact project from one of the team members or design something of your very own.

I used:
PTI stamps:
Movers & Shakers Sentiment
Fancy Flourishes
BB: Text Style
First Fruits

PTI Ink:
Canyon clay
Classic Kraft
Fine Linen
Aqua Mist

PTI felt:
Vintage cream
Canyon clay

I also used a wooden button, some twine, sewing thread and craft and white cardstock.

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is darling! You are too cute....thank you for all of your sweet comments. You are one talented lady and this is one of my very most favorite cards!
    Melis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very pretty! Great job on the felt bow!

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is beautiful, Elbeth... I especially love the colors combined with First Fruits... perfect combination :)

    SvaraRadera