söndag 22 juli 2012

Stamp-a-faire Mini Book Challenge



The Mini Book Challenge was THE big project for me! I wanted to use very special photos for this one.  Among these photos are the very first pics when I and R met for the very first time. Where did we meet? We met at the Zoo, of course! :)

It wasn't very hard to figure out what stamp sets I wanted to use! (Turning a New Leaf and It's a Jungle Out There! They fit - even in a punny way!)

I've not added a title for the book yet. (I just ordered the Block Alphabet and I want to use it on the front!) I followed Ashley's tutorial.

The-Challenge
Your challenge is to pick one of the mini books from below and utilize it in a project of your own.  You can re-create an exact replica of the designer's project or reinterpret it in your own way.


No title for this book yet! (I'm waiting for my Block Alphabet die to arrive!)


EDITED:  ... and now, a couple of month later, here it is!










Stuff used:
Turning a New Leaf and It's a Jungle Out There (PTI) stamp set.
All dies from PTI: (Heart prints collection, Love lives here)
PTI Ink: Fine Linen, Dark Chocolate, True Black, Simply Chartreuse, Pinefeather.
(I used some green Memento Inks too - London Fog, New Sprout, Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves and Versa Colour Sage as well.)
PTI CS:  Ocean tides, Pure poppy
Overlay, patterned paper from my stash.

1 kommentar: